Doggie Daycare, Boarding and Grooming
For pet parents who are headed out of town, it’s never easy to leave their favorite four-legged friend behind. That’s why the boarding facility at Chuckanut Valley Veterinary Clinic can be such a good resource for you. We provide you with a comfortable, clean, calm facility for your dog, where we’ll keep a close eye on your pet and keep them safe and well-cared for until your return.
Chuckanut Valley Veterinary Clinic is open 7 days a week 7:00am to 7:00pm for Doggie Daycare and Boarding.
We feed Science Diet dog food. We are happy to feed our food, but if your dog has a sensitive stomach we recommend bringing their regular diet to reduce changes to their system. Additionally, you have the option to schedule a grooming or temperament test.
Requirements for Dog Daycare
- Dogs must be current on DHPP, Bordetella, & Rabies vaccines
- Dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered to be in group play
- Dogs must do well with other dogs in group
- Dogs do undergo a temperament evaluation on their first day of daycare to ensure that they are a good fit and that they will have a good time. Feel free to schedule this a day or two before you need to leave your dog for the day. Temperament evaluations are done for no charge and include a free half day of daycare.
Requirements for Dog Boarding
- All dogs must be current on DHPP, Bordetella, & Rabies vaccines
- All dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered to be in group play
- We do board in tact dogs, they just can not be in group play, but they get individual play sessions with out staff